Photo Friday, No. 371

Current Photo Friday theme: Winter’s Reach

Clearly Photo Friday’s themes are skewed toward places that have changes of season and not where I live. No lovely landscapes of snow and ice, no macros of frost on flowers. Even if I have photos like those from other places, my scanner has stopped working so I can’t use them.

This is a scene from last year’s Christmas season when Rhonda and Lindsey came over in their footie PJs to pose with Tom and Sugar and play games, watch movies, and drink Starbucks. I know Starbucks was involved because (1) it always is and (2) Rhonda has a green plastic Starbucks stick in her mouth.

14 Responses to Photo Friday, No. 371

1. Helen says:

I don’t mind footie PJs so long as they have a back trap door. In Maine, you freeze your bones if you have to take half of it off to use the bathroom! Brrrrrr……..

I wouldn’t survive in that cold. Though I wish the summer temperature here was just a tad more moderate. And also we didn’t have mosquitos year round!

SHARK TOE jammies‽ Mlle. Renee sure wouldn’t sleep with me if I wore sharktoe jammies.

3. ga says:

how fun! perhaps one year we may surprise you, showing up in our pj’s to play games, and frolic at the compound, though one of us won’t drink starbucks!

4. Laurel Regan says:

GREAT pjs! I’m not sure I could sleep in them, as I have a feeling they’d make me a tad claustrophobic, but I could DEFINITELY do some serious lounging around!

I remember sleeping in footie PJs when I was in my twenties, but now I’m one of those people who’s always slipping her feet out from under the covers, no matter how cold it is. So they’d probably drive me crazy.

5. Rhonda says:

Oh, the footie jammies are deceptively comfy on a cold night.

Ashley has a onesie. I just couldn’t do it.

Lovely photo.