Oh, Mattel

Will this be the end of the marketing tie-ins? No Charlie? No Sam? No Leah? Don’t you want to push the fandom into bankruptcy?

Edward and Vampire Bella.

Jasper.

Carlisle.

Esme.

Emmett.

Rosalie.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Oh, Mattel

Oh a Sam Doll ….

Rosalie is very pretty

I’m the guy who bought the soundtracks and never saw the movies. Well, that is until this past Saturday when I finally rented the first Twilight DVD. With the short attention span I have, I agreed I would not have made it to the end in the theater. Yeay [Pause]! But, I did enjoy the movie; I did not gawk too much, and, so far, I’m for “Team Edward.”

I still holding Part One for the release of Part Two on DVD so I can watch them as a double feature.

You can do this because you are not a fangirl. What shocks me is that I’ve only seen BD2 twice. But I’m promised a third viewing because Lynne says she’ll go with me.

I’ve had so much fun with this these last few years. I wonder what my next silly thing will be?

4. Sea_weed says:

They’re very cool. Maybe it’s time I got my Steve and Jaime dolls some friends :-)

I STILL haven’t seen BD2, I somehow missed it at the cinema and it’s not out on dvd yet…grr…

It’s already not playing there any more? I’m going to have to get Lynne to hurry and go with me before it stops playing here! (She hasn’t seen it yet.)

What is it with Jasper’s hair..?