My twenty most recent iTunes randomly played:
From ‘Nathan. It becomes clear. It’s not just that I don’t watch movies about war and prison unless I have to. The year 2000 cured me of movie watching. I blame Russell Crowe.
I really liked this meme that’s going around Facebook, so I did it. In case you haven’t seen it, I thought you might like it, too, so I’m cross-posting here.
Cross-posted from Facebook because I can’t do a real post since I’m cleaning frantically in anticipation of Endora Joan’s arrival.
1. Put your iTunes or Windows Player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how outrageous it sounds!
4. I’m not tagging anyone. Do it if you wanna.
Taken from rain_wolfe
Cat Drawing Meme
1. Open Paint
2. Close your eyes
3. Draw a cat
I think my cat is stunning. Too bad he has that branch growing out of his head.
Rules and Regulations Since I’m not big on Rules and Regulations, I’ve decided to change this part to “Someone Long Ago Came Up With These Bossy Instructions.”
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
B) Tag eight people. Don’t refuse to do that. Don’t tag who tagged you.
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times. Moonstruck.
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in a theatre. The Rose.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie. Emma Thompson.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie. Russell Crowe.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from. Caddyshack.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs. The Sound of Music.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with. The Big Chill.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see. To Kill a Mockingbird.
9. Name a movie that you own. Gone With The Wind.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Cher.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? Yes.
12. Ever made out in a movie? Yes.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t gotten around to it. An Inconvenient Truth.
14. Ever walked out of a movie? No. But I really, REALLY wanted to walk out of A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theatre. Life is Beautiful.
16. Popcorn? Always.
17. How often do you go to the movies? Almost never anymore.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Homeward Bound.
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Romantic comedy.
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? Bambi. (NOT its first release.)
I am more than happy to do the following:
Copy this sentence into your LiveJournal if you’re in a heterosexual marriage, and you don’t want it “protected” by the bigots who think that gay marriage hurts it somehow.
I have been waiting for…(looking at calendar and counting)…seventeen years for anyone to offer me a rational explanation for how same-gender marriage hurts marriage. So far: nothing.
If you comment, I’ll put an adjective that I think describes you into flickr or google and come up with an image for you. Will you be able to guess the adjective? Probably not. But you’ll have a picture that’s ALL ABOUT YOU.
ETA: This is fun! If anyone stumbles here and finds I’ve used images without permission, I will happily remove them. It’s just that giving photo credits could lead my
victims commenters to the descriptors I used–and that’s my secret!