Button Sunday

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Button Sunday

Not only from my favorite show, but also my favorite character! THE HERO OF CANTON!

By the way I am up to some thrilling heroics today!

You know, at your recommendation, I was watching on Netflix for the first time last spring–maybe some in March, finishing up in April. So it’s happy anniversary to me with “Firefly” and Serenity.

Thrilling heroics are thrilling. =)

• Marika says:

and go ahead and say it was AWESOME – it won’t hurt my feelings. :)

So when are you going to watch Buffy?

Nope. I tried. I watched like six episodes and it did nothing for me. I gave it a shot; that’s all I can do.

But I did really enjoy “Firefly” and Serenity.

• Marika says:

I always advise Buffy newbies to start with Season 2 … that is the season that really starts to focus on the characters … I think the first season really works on establishing her powers etc …. so if you ever go for another trial run … start there. Of course Firefly is the best …

That’s exactly what I said when I woke up this morning. Then I realized I’d lost an hour of sleep and went back to bed. Mlle. Renee, too! Besides, it’s raining for the third day in a row.

I think it rained here before I woke up. I made myself go to bed early last night so I can try to adjust to the time change without too much difficulty.

I’ll bet Renee appreciated more nap time, though!