1. What curse word do you use the most? That F word.
2. Do you own an iPod? No.
3. What person on your f-list do you talk to the most? By phone, Marika. In person, Tim.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to? I don’t set a “real” alarm clock. Internal alarm clock varies.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Yes.
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11? Yes.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take it.
8. What was the last movie you watched? It’s Complicated
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? No.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? Yes.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? At home, nada. In my car, there are six in the changer: one made by Jim for me, one by Pancho’s Lament, and the scores and soundtracks of Twilight and New Moon.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Chocolate.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Not that I can remember.
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks? Two or more weeks ago.
16. Can you whistle? Yes.
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their manners.
18. What are you looking forward to? Looking back on this week with humor.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Not often.
20. Do you own any band t-shirts? I don’t wear T-shirts but it’s possible I have one or two in a storage bin.
21. What will you be doing in one hour? Going to the gym, I think.
22. Is anyone in love with you? He’d have to be to put up with everything.
23. What was the last song you heard? “Rhiannon”
24. Last time you cried? Last night, with utter gratitude.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop.
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? No.
27. What’s the weather like? Hot and muggy.
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos? If I were single and dating, probably not.
29. What did you do before this? Went outside with the dogs.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor? 2006
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I do okay with four, but really need six.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily? I do now.
33. Are your days fast-paced? Not if I can help it.
34. What did you do last night? Watched two episodes of Y&R with Tom and Tim.
35. Do you use sarcasm? Not as much as I once did.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Look away if you’re easily shocked. I’ll be 35 for the [number redacted] time.
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I prefer to think of it as conscientious. I only judge writers and teachers for more than the occasional error.
38. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Over Georgia, many times. No others.
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? I get along with people who are smart and compassionate and who have a sense of humor. In my current world, those qualities are equally divided among men and women.
40. Do you like mustard? A little bit on some things.
41. Do you sleep on your side? Yes.
42. Do you watch the news? I read the news.
43. How did you get one of your scars? I slid into the corner of my parents’ dresser.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad? I’ll keep this answer to myself, but I will tell you it’s no one I live with.
45. Do you like anybody? I like lots of people!
46. What is the last thing you purchased? A Subway sandwich.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first? The right side.
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose? I don’t dive, I jump in, and I hold my nose.
49. What color is your razor? Pink.
50. What is your blood-type? I don’t know!
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Good grief, what a question. Probably one of a couple of Geminis I know, because they’d be either entertaining or asleep.
52. What is a rumor someone has spread about you? I’d rather forget that incident, thanks.
53. How do you feel about carrots? Carrots are great! What’s up, doc?
54. How many chairs at the dining room table? Four.
55. Which is the best Spice Girl? Grumpy!
56. Do you know what time it is? Yes.
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? Nope.
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Ring the bell or use the emergency phone, then sit down and go somewhere better inside my head.
59. What’s your favorite kind of gum? Anything minty, and like asterapallas, I like that “Rain” gum and have even blogged about it.
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war. Absolutely false.
61. Do you have a crush on anyone? No.
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? If I don’t know the meaning, I don’t use it. I do know that I sometimes mispronounce words even though I know what they mean and use them correctly.
63. Do you like to sleep? I used to resent sleeping, but now I love it.
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? I think Arizona and parts of Indiana? Not positive about that.
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? Yes.
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 Mustang? Not so much.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted? To be treated with kindness.
68. Do you have hairy LEGS? No.
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Forget it. I swim in a pool.
70. Do you wear a lot of black? No.
71. Describe your hair. Short and skillfully colored.
72. Do you have Entomophobia? If they stay away from me, we’re all good.
73. Are you an adult? Yes.
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)? In Houston and scattered across the U.S., with one in Sweden.
75. Do you have a tan? No.
76. Are you a television addict? Nope.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? She’s dead, but I still talk to her all the time in my head and dream about her, so apparently, I do.
78. Are you a sugar freak? Definitely not.
79. Do you like orange juice? I don’t dislike it, but I rarely drink it. Would rather eat an orange.
80. What sign are you? Aries.
Below are personality descriptions for the 12 signs of the Zodiac. Does yours accurately capture your personality, or does it not even come close!
CAPRICORN – The Go-Getter (Dec 22 – Jan 19)
Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think, and can be unfriendly at times. They hold grudges, like competition, and get what they want.
AQUARIUS – The Sweetheart (Jan 20 – Feb 18)
Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out with an eccentric personality.
PISCES – The Dreamer (Feb 19 – Mar 20)
Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Doesn’t like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind, unselfish and a good kisser. Beautiful.
ARIES – The Daredevil (Mar 21 – April 19)
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. Extremely impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly – easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.
TAURUS – The Enduring One (April 20 – May 20)
Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice Loving and kind. Loves hard – passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.
GEMINI – The Chatterbox (May 21 – June 20)
Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty.. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.
CANCER – The Protector (June 21 – July 22)
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Negative. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.
LEO – The Boss (July 23 – Aug 22)
Very organized. Need order in their lives. Like boundaries. Amazing sex appeal. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive with creative energy, and full of themselves. Loving. Loves long relationships. Doing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive.
VIRGO – The Perfectionist (Aug 23 – Sept 22)
Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh, practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.
LIBRA – The Harmonizer (Sept 23 – Oct 22)
Nice to everyone they meet. Can’t make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Gives in too easily. Procrastinator. Very gullible.
SCORPIO – The Intense One (Oct 23 – Nov 21)
Very energetic. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and emotional.
SAGITTARIUS – The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 – Dec 21)
Good-natured optimist. Doesn’t want to grow up … a Peter Pan. Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn’t like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient, but fun to be around. Has lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn’t like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined – tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn’t like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.
Did the description of your sign match your personality?