Here are a couple, behind a cut.
1. Elaborate on your default icon.
The photo was taken right after I found out Timmy and Paul were coming to Houston.
2. What’s your current relationship status?
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Yes, but it was over before I realized what was happening.
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
5. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
“Too Much Rain” (an old Carole King song).
6. Name a celebrity you would marry.
7. Who will copy and paste this first?
It better be Greg.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Years–many years–ago, Riley said I looked like Sigourney Weaver.
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
Rarely. When I do, it’s a Fossil I got on a shopping trip to Macy’s in Manhattan with Timmy, or a gorgeous watch, brand unknown, Tom gave me many Christmases ago.
10. Do you have anything pierced?
Both ears, pierced twice.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
12. Do you like pain?
13. Do you like to shop?
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
[tapping fingers...thinking...tapping fingers...] Krystal hamburgers!
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit/debit card?
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
17. What is on your desktop background?
My painting named “Red.”
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
Came with the phone: cars driving on a freeway, city skyline in the background, is sunny or nighttime depending on the time of day.
19. Do you like redheads?
20. Do you know any twins?
Several sets, including twin nieces.
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
Weird is relative.
22. What was the last movie you watched?
Er…Oh, man. Twilight.
23. What was the last book you read?
Winnie’s War, by Jenny Moss.
1) How old do you wish you were?
Thirty-five’s been working for me a LONG time.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Home at The Compound.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
HAD to? I don’t know. Maybe inside my wrist.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
7) Do you know your neighbor?
8) What do you consider a vacation?
Hanging out with people I love without any plans or obligations.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
Would and did.
11) Are you touchy feely?
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
13) Dream job?
Mine, with more security and a few benefits.
14) Favorite channel(s)?
When I watch TV, it’s for specific shows on CBS and now Lifetime.
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
I’m a homebody.
16) Showers or Baths?
17) Do you paint your nails?
18) Do you trust people easily?
“Easily” is not the right word. I don’t distrust people unless they give me a reason or I have a strongly negative visceral reaction to them. But I’m reserved with everyone for a certain amount of time. Like, I don’t know, two or three years.
19) What are your phobias?
Flying, falling. And even the word “maggot” makes me nauseated.
20) Do you want kids?
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
22) Where would you rather be right now?
23) What makes you feel warm and safe?
25) Are you paranoid?
26) Are you impatient?
27) Who can you relate to?
Pretty much anyone who isn’t hateful.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Doesn’t matter to me. Love is love.
29) Have you been burned by love?
30) What’s your life motto?
It’ll all work out the way it should.
31) What’s your main ringtone on your mobile?
“Fragile” by Sting.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
33) Who was your last text message from?
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
37) Name four things you have on you at all times.
If you mean wearing, my earrings and my Medic Alert bracelet. If you mean available to me, my phone, hand sanitizer, dental floss (except in NOLA!), and eyeglasses.
38) What color are your bed sheets?
Blue and white this week.
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Wings and legs.
41) What’s your favorite town/city?
Maybe Tuscaloosa. But I like too many places to pick a favorite.
42) I can’t wait until…
I have the energy to write again.
43) Who got you to join livejournal?
He didn’t get me to, but I joined because of Tim.
44) What did you have for dinner last night?
Tuesday night was soup. Wednesday night was lasagna.
45) How tall are you barefoot?
46) Have you ever smoked heroin?
No. Good heavens. That question doesn’t dally around, does it?
47) Do you own a gun?
Are you wanting to say hello to my little friend?
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
ROFL. Hey, maybe I could try No. 47!
50) Do you have A.D.D.?
51) What time did you wake up today?
9:30 a.m. (that was Wednesday)
52) Current worry?
I generally keep my worries private.
53) Current hate?
Hate is not very me.
54) Favorite place to be?
55) Where would you like to travel?
If I had an RV, I’d go all around the country. If I had lots of money and weren’t afraid to fly, I’d go to Ireland.
56) Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Maybe still doing this meme. Long, isn’t it?
57) Last thing you ate?
I can’t say, or it’ll ruin someone’s surprise.
58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t usually sing in the shower, but sometimes I’ll keep singing whatever song I last heard or sang to the dogs.
59) Last person who made you laugh?
Who made me really, REALLY laugh, like bellow: ‘Nathan.
60) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Two fractured vertebrae and a ruptured disk.
61) Does someone have a crush on you?
I think not.
62) What is your favorite candy?
Almond Hershey Bar.
63) What song do you want played at your funeral?
If there is a funeral/memorial service, I have a list. (I’m not a control freak; I’m a control enthusiast!) The list changes from time to time, but one song that stays on there is Sophie B. Hawkins’ As I Lay Me Down.
64) Why do we do these stupid surveys?
Apparently so people will know what songs to play at our funerals.
65) Where did you get this from?
Cari and Linda.